They served our country and often made the ultimate sacrifice to defend our freedom and way of life.  We understand the special needs of veteran’s families.  Whether it is a simple family funeral or a full military service, we would like the opportunity to serve you and our country by honoring your loved one. 

Please Contact Us to have one of our caring professionals help guide you through this process.


Military Graveside Services

The rendering of Military Graveside Services is a way to show the Nation’s deep gratitude to those who, in times of war and peace, have faithfully defended our country.  This ceremonial paying of respect is the final demonstration a grateful Nation can provide to a veteran's family.  Locally, volunteers from the American Legion and Veteran's of Foreign Wars provide these services.  Active duty service members may be available upon request.


A United States flag is provided, at no charge, as a keepsake.  Generally, the flag accompanies the casket or urn and is presented to the next-of-kin after the service.

Headstone, Marker, or Medallion

The Department of Veterans Affairs furnishes upon request, at no charge, a headstone or marker. (Upright or Flat Granite Headstone, Small or Large Bronze Marker, Small, Medium, or Large Bronze Medallion.)  The family is responsible for installation in a private cemetery.  The Veteran's County of residence may provide a monetary death benefit to offset those costs.

Presidential and/or Governor Memorial Certificate 

Families can also receive a Presidential and/or Governor Memorial Certificate to honor the memory of an honorably discharged deceased Veteran.  Pulaski County, IN residents will also receive a certificate from the local Veteran's Service Officer.

Burial in a  State and/or National Cemetery

Veterans may be eligible for burial, at no cost, in a state and/or national cemetery.  The funeral home will assist you with coordinating burial and military graveside services  in these cemeteries.

For more information visit United States Department of Veteran Affairs


Any veteran who is honorably discharged is eligible for benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs.  To prove eligibility, the veteran must provide the funeral home with a copy of their discharge or DD214 form.  If you cannot locate your discharge, we can assist you with a military archives records search.  It is our honor to serve veterans and their families in their time of need.  Our licensed funeral directors will assist with filing any VA forms relating to death benefits.   For more information, please contact usa

Looking for more information on Veterans? The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs has the answers you are looking for. From Headstones Markers & Medallions to Burial Allowance & even forms, you can find this resourceful information on their website at:

Here are a few links to get you started:

Survivor Benefits
Cemetery Services
Presidential Memorial Certificates
Nationwide Gravesite Locator
Burial Flags
Burial Allowance

Need additional assistance? Contact VA